The Washington State Booster Club Association (WSBCA) exists to support booster clubs who endorse the values and life skills gained through participation in extracurricular programs that foster educational opportunities, encourage academic excellence and promote awareness of the values of the booster club.
The Washington State Booster Club Association further endorses that the Code of Ethical Standards were established to help define accepted/acceptable business practices; to help promote high standards of business practice; to provide a benchmark for businesses to use for self evaluation and to establish a framework for professional behavior and responsibility.
To this goal, WSBCA members, both individual and business, agree to abide by the WSBCA Code of Ethical Standards.
In accordance with the ideals set forth in the Preamble, the Washington State Booster Club Association herewith sets forth the following as the Code of Ethical Standards, and states that violation of any provision hereof by a member may subject the member to disciplinary sanctions, including expulsion, as provided in the WSBCA Enforcement Procedures. The following Code of Ethical Standards are in effect:
Our members both individual and corporate aspire to:
1. Abide by the privacy, freedom of choice, and interests of the booster club and their members.
2. Adhere to conduct themselves in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
3. Present and supply services and products honestly and without misrepresentation.
4. Agree to take all actions necessary to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all donors and prospects.
5. Act in accordance with the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct.
6. Conduct themselves in accordance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
To these ends, WSBCA members will strive to uphold their responsibilities while assisting in the advancement of the booster club.
Accepted and incorporated into the day to day operations of the __________________________________________ on this _____ day of ____________________, 20___.
Organization Official: Name: ________________________________________________
Please Note: Upon committee approval you will be sent via email the Business Code of Ethical Standards for signature and file copy.
Register to receive BoosterTrends
Each month the WSBCA sends out email/text communications covering booster club news, tips, pointers, and the months “power building” topic. These communications cover areas of interest and value for booster clubs at all levels.