It’s all about Teamwork. Just like any winning extracurricular program (sports, music or arts) it takes a seasoned staff of expert coaches (leaders) to build success, and your booster club is no exception.
The WSBCA is the leader in providing booster club guidance, education, training and operational support – we are seasoned experts in the field of coaching booster clubs!
It doesn’t matter whether your booster club supports a school or a non-school affiliated program, we support all booster clubs – school, non-school and league based. Our focus is your booster club, and we will help you become more successful. From increasing your volunteer base to increasing your fundraising success, it doesn’t matter at what level your booster club is currently performing, the bottom line – we will help you become more successful.
In addition to helping enhance your performance in building stronger more active volunteer bases and improving upon your fundraising success, the WSBCA also provides our members with hands on guidance and resources covering all facets of the day-to-day operations of a booster club, these include: organizational structure and compliance, booster club best practices, leadership roles and responsibilities, accounting practices, understanding insurance needs, designing club forms and documents and building stronger relationships with coaches and school administrators.
WSBCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Industry Leadership: The WSBCA is a statewide voice representing booster clubs and their interests. We are a full-time association, with full-time staff who are focused on the growth and support of the booster club industry. This includes spearheading educational initiatives, booster club re-imaging campaigns and relationship building with state, business and communities leaders.
- Club Documents & Forms: Where do you find the right booster club document or form? The WSBCA has the answer. From sample membership forms to sample by-laws, WSBCA members have access via their Advisor to a library of club forms and documents covering all areas of booster club operations.
- Hands on Support: Because books and guides can only do so much WSBCA members receive hands on support from trained Advisors. This support includes unlimited email/text support and when appropriate phone and face-to-face support from your Advisor or a qualified WSBCA staff member.
- Discounted Insurance: The WSBCA has negotiated the industries lowest insurance rates. WSBCA members receive the industries lowest premiums from industry leading insurance providers. Click Here to read more.
- Booster Basics: Each month WSBCA members receive email/text communications covering booster club news, tips, pointers, and the months “power building” topic. Power building topics cover key club building areas of interest vital to all booster clubs. Click Here to read more.
- Regional – National Discounts: It’s just common sense. When you bring together the buying power of booster clubs located in every community, both large and small throughout Washington State we are able to negotiate special member only discounts with leading industry providers from throughout the State of Washington and nationally.
- Booster U Workshops: Education and training are the core focus of the WSBCA. Our members have the unique opportunity of scheduling “mini” 2-hour booster workshops right in their schools and communities. These workshops cover specific club building topics and are lead by industry experts. When it comes to helping educate and train your booster club Booster U is the answer.Click Here to read more.
- State Based & National Fundraising Programs: Whether we like to admit it or not, fundraising is a vital activity for booster clubs as it helps to offset budget cutbacks, provide opportunities for participants and keep programs current and competitive. Because of our unique position the WSBCA is able to negotiate special discounts, extra compensation and additional fundraising perks for WSBCA members from fundraising companies nationwide. These are specials you won’t find anywhere else. In addition, we bring industry expertise and guidance to state-based fundraising programs with the goal of creating more rewarding opportunities for both the booster club and businesses throughout the state. Click Here to read more.
- Other Privileges: In addition to accessing the above members-only benefits, WSBCA membership includes a variety of privileges. These include opportunities designed to help you grow and expand your booster club.
Membership is an Option!
Options are always a great freedom to have. You can choose to go it alone or you can take this opportunity to become members in the WSBCA and we will help you insure success – today and for years to come.
Join the WSBCA, and together, we will build a legacy!
Join today! Click Here.